Guests are pampered with luxurious spa treatments including soothing massage, rejuvenating facial, pedicure or manicure
What You'll Get
- Spa day includes: a glass of wine/champagne, or non-alcoholic beverage, validated self-parking up to 4 hours, access to amenities
- Eucalyptus steam
- Alpine sauna
- French Celtic minerals pool
- Rain and storm showers
- Amenities access does not include salt room (access available at $50 for a single session and $90 for a double session)
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages; must be 17 or older to use spa facilities
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Massage add-ons: foot ritual, hand massage, scalp massage, full-body brush, CBD oil, Himalayan salt stone
- Facial add-ons: collagen mask, eye or lip collagen mask, anti-aging or hydrating babor ampoule, longevity rapid peel
- Benefits of facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Avania Pedicure includes: foot soak, sugar scrub exfoliation, foot and leg massage using a whipped body cream, callus removal, shaping, cuticle care, and polishing of the nails.
- Avania Manicure included: hand soak, hand and arm massage using whipped body cream, shaping, cuticle care, and polishing of the nails.
*Offer not valid for Hydrafacial, Diamond Brightening Facial, Hot Herbal Poultice and Luk Pra Kob
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 16, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must be 17+ to use spa facilities. A service charge of 20% will be added to pre-discounted bill. Not valid on holiday weekends. Amenities access does not include salt room. Access available at $50 for single session and $90 for double session. Offer not valid for Hydrafacial, Diamond Brightening Facial, Hot Herbal Poultice and Luk Pra Kob. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Avania at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort
Inside Spa Avania, natural light streams through oculus windows, settling on black granite fixtures and cherry hardwood furniture. Everything here draws inspiration from the beauty of the surrounding Arizona desert. But you likely won't be spending too much of your time there. The indoor-outdoor concept spa sprawls out over nearly 3 acres, opens into a soothing, open-air Xanadu, complete with manicured grounds and lush garden treatment areas.
Jettisoning the outmoded idea of a la carte therapies, spa concierges create personalized itineraries by blending six spa ingredients into tailored tapestries of health and relaxation. Read on for a more in-depth look at the six elements.
- Mineral Water Therapy: Outdoors, the heated French Celtic mineral pool uses enriched water to help strengthen the body's immune and circulatory systems.
- Halotherapy: The spa's private Himalayan Salt Room is encrusted floor-to-ceiling with Himalayan salt, and boasts a halogenerator that releases bursts of healing salt air particles for an additional fee.
- Musical Therapy: Seven different musical zones complement the daily progression of the body's physiological rhythms, invigorating clients with sunrise music in the morning, soothing with classical music at midday, and calming with sitar music in the evening.
- Fine Tea and Cuisine: A selection of fine teas that correspond with the time of day, and work in tandem with a healthy sampling of fresh fruit and spa bites.
- Spa and Salon Services: For all the attention paid to treatments you won't experience anywhere else, the experts at Avania still pour monumental energy into making familiar treatments special. Massages and facials take place in garden suites, and salon services include decadent products sourced from Spain, Italy, and elsewhere.