Guests get access to a 100,000 square-foot Korean spa
About This Deal
- $19 for a one-day pass (up to a $25 value)
Pool access is not available Friday through Sunday and is subject to closure for private events. Please inquire ahead of time to check availability on your desired date.
Any purchase of services valued $80 or more receives $20 off the overall purchase.
About Spa Palace
With a sprawling location and indulgent treatments, Spa Palace certainly lives up to its name. Open 24/7, the spa spans 100,000 square feet and houses a jacuzzi, private massage room, and indoor swimming pools, plus resting and sleeping rooms.
And because it's modeled after Korean spas, Spa Palace is also home to a variety of themed sauna rooms, called a jimjilbang. Read on to learn more about a few of these areas.
- Elvan stone room: Filled with therapeutic crystals in various violet hues, this stone sanctuary is designed to improve skin's health along with kidney and liver function.
- Gold room: Clients unwind inside this glimmering golden room, which is designed to alleviate pain and stress, improve concentration, and combat signs of aging.
- Himalayan salt room: This glowing, cave-like space is made almost entirely of mineral-rich Himalayan salt, which aims to eliminate toxins from the body while balancing pH, blood-sugar, and hormone levels.
Spa Palace's sprawling facilities not only feature impressive amenities, but indulgent spa services. Below are a few of the lavish treatments available.
- Seaweed revitalizing wrap: Designed to moisturize and detoxify the skin, this rejuvenating experience begins with an invigorating exfoliation. Clients are then enveloped in a nourishing seaweed body wrap before the treatment concludes with an antioxidant-packed green-tea mask.
- Acupressure massage: During this massage, a massage therapist applies finger pressure along the body's meridians to stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities. In addition, acupressure works to ease tense muscles and increase circulation.
- European facial: This classic skincare service begins with a deep cleansing of the skin. The 60-minute facial also includes a soothing massage and moisturizing mask, plus extractions, which are followed by a high-frequency treatment to help reduce redness, eliminate bacteria, and minimize breakouts.