Tutoring can help kids understand difficult concepts, such as how the dinosaurs went extinct and why it was necessary. Tackle tough subjects with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for one three-hour tutoring session (up to $180 value)<p>
- Tutoring available for physics, math, SAT, ACT, OAT, PCAT, MCAT, GMAT, GRE, and LSAT<p>
$27 for a standardized-test-practice package (up to a $75 value)
- One graded ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, PCAT, MCAT, or OAT exam
- One hour of feedback<p>
$165 for one of the following standardized test courses (up to a $699 value)
- ACT prep: Sundays from 9 a.m. to noon, July 29–September 2 and August 5–September 12
- SAT prep: Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., August 5–September 12
- GMAT prep: Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., July 29–September 5
- GRE prep: Mondays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., July 30–September 3<p>
With a stable of tutors ranging from PhD candidates to biology and English professors, SpartanTutors.com offers one-on-one tutoring and standardized-test preparation for students in all stages of their academic careers. For middle schoolers , the team’s guidance in fundamentals such as writing papers helps lay a strong foundation for future educational success. Their high-school-age courses build on this foundation and aim to bolster students’ scores on the SAT, ACT, and inkblot tests required for university admission. Those already in college benefit from the expertise of head tutor and MCAT/LSAT specialist Anthony Graybosch, who scored in the 98th percentile on his own LSAT and in the 99th percentile on tests including the GMAT, SAT, and ACT.