Therapists provide massage sessions with optional facials to promote relaxation, alleviate stress and tension, and help restore energy
About This Deal
- Signature Massage: Relax your entire body as our massage therapists use long, gliding movements to improve circulation and relieve muscle pain. This tension-relieving massage is our most popular option, with your choice of scented massage lotion, to create a personalized and deeply, relaxing experience.
- Premier Massage: Select from our four Spavia massage modalities, the 80 minute Signature Massage, 60 minute Hot Stone, 60 minute Deep Tissue Massage, or 60 minute Sports Massage to provide both relaxing and result-driven treatments.
- Relax Package: Unwind and relax with our two signature treatments; a Signature Massage and our Signature Classic Refresh Facial.
Couples Massage: “Relax and unwind side-by-side with a couple’s Signature Massage for two. A perfect date with a special someone, a friend, family member, or relative to relax and spend time together. At the time of scheduling, please let your guest advisor know that you would like to be in the couple’s room. Couple’s massages are also available in our Deep Tissue, Maternity, Hot Stone, Signature Massage and Sports Massage treatments.”
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Jenna Wu, MT132968
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Spavia Day Spa
Spavia Day Spa's specialists pamper their guests by providing muscle-melting, result-driven facials, and rejuvenating treatments. Guests receive a spa robe and spa sandals before each treatment as they wait in the spa's retreat room. Because "relaxation" can mean different things to different people, Spavia specially customizes their treatments for each guest, providing ultimate relaxation and an exceptional experience every visit. Spavia also offers membership packages that allow for affordable treatments and provides a free signature treatment for a nominated local hero or community member in need through their Spavia Cares program.