Patrons can reward themselves with Texas-syle BBQ treats with California twist straight off the grill
About This Deal
- Type of food: barbecue
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- Valid for carryout and dine-in when available
- Atmosphere: homey, casual diner
About Speakeasy BBQ
Newly opened to satisfy hungry bellies in times when restaurants close, Speakeasy BBQ brings out the 1920s vibe of Prohibition's blind pigs. Although they serve no alcohol, guests can have their positive-energy levels boosted thanks to mouthwatering home-style BBQ treats. Talented chefs craft such Texas-style classics as:
- Pulled Pork served as a main dish or a sandwich.
- Mac & Cheese topped with crunchy onions.
- Filthy Pig signature sandwich with a choice of meat, topped with Carolina coleslaw, pickled red onion, pickles, and cheddar-cheese sauce.