Customers are offered a wide selection of Italian, Mexican, and Asian dishes, including vegetarian options with unlimited beverages
About This Deal
- Options: Brunch or Dinner Buffet with Unlimited Drinks, VIP Line Pass & Seating
- Available beverages: house wine or beer, soda, coffee and juice
- Type of food: Italian, Mexican, Asian, Middle Eastern
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Hours: brunch valid; Sat & Sun, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., dinner valid daily 4 p.m.–10 p.m.
- View the menu
- See fine print for blackout dates
About Spice Market Buffet
A traditional spice market gathers a plethora of exotic flavors into one convenient location—something Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood accomplishes with its lavish spread, which showcases food from Italy, Mexico, Asia, America, and the Middle East. At any one time, dishes may include seafood stuffed sole, tandoori skewers, ham and tri-tip from the carving station, and made-to-order omelets.
Instead of one buffet line that amounts to a culinary free-for-all, Spice Market Buffet divides up the food by region, offering separate stations for each type of cuisine and clearly separating the Chinese chopsticks from the Italian sporks. According to BestofVegas.com, Planet Hollywood’s buffet is “often considered one of the best in town,” and the reviewer claims that “even buffet skeptics can easily find something they like at the Spice Market.”