All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $299 for a Basic Keelboat Sailing 1 class ($425 value)
- Two-day workshop with up to two hours of classroom discussion
- Hands-on learning aboard a Santana 22
- Students should dress warmly, bring sunglasses and sunscreen, and wear close-toed shoes with non-marking soles
- Students should bring lunch, water, and snacks
Through a combination of hands-on learning and classroom training, ASA-affiliate instructors impart sailing skills such as sailing theory, tacking, gybing , steering, wind recognition, docking, knots, and terminology. This course is limited to four students and is the first of a two-part course that leads to a basic keelboat certification through the internationally recognized American Sailing Association. The class runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. over two consecutive days and includes a 1/2 hour of classroom instruction, five hours on the water, and a lunch break each day. See the course description for details, as well Spinnaker Sailing’s site for information on parking, proper attire, and transportation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.