Experiences instructors teach aspiring riders the essentials of horseback-riding
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: horse care, horsemanship, safety, helmet if needed
- Appropriate for skill levels: riding experience is not required
- What to wear: long pants and boots with a heel
- Age restrictions: classes are designed for kids aged under 18
- Length of session: 60 minutes
- What to bring: water, bug spray, sunscreen
- It’s not just for show. Click here to learn more about the physical and psychological benefits of horseback riding.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must wear boots with a heel and long pants. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Springfield Sport Horses
The area of Virginia Beach, where Springfield Sport Horses is located, creates a perfect scenic environment for all horseback riding enthusiasts who want to begin or continue their adventure. Here, the crew of equine experts includes instructors who offer riding lessons that teach students horsemanship skills and most importantly, how to establish great communication between rider and horse. All instructors remain warm and approachable, making horseback riding accessible for everyone. Springfield Sports Horses offers English riding instruction. We focus on each rider the level of experience and develop those skill sets. Whether you are a beginner or a returning Equestrian. We welcome you to join our family in the heart of horse country.