What You'll Get
Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for golf for two (up to a $99 value), which includes:
- 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental (a $78 value)
- Two large buckets of range balls (a $14 value)
- Two beverages; choose from beer, wine, bottled water, sports drink, or soda (up to a $7 value),<p>
$75 for golf for four (up to a $198 value), which includes:
- 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental (a $156 value)
- Four large buckets of range balls (a $28 value)
- Four beverages; choose from beer, wine, bottled water, sports drink, or soda (up to a $14 value)<p>
St. Andrews Country Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must 21 or older to drink on course. Not valid before 12pm on weekends. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. Andrews Country Club
The 18-hole course at St. Andrews Country Club drapes over 400 acres of countryside, demanding precise ball placement and keen focus as players navigate its two distinct sides. Course superintendent Heath Hammond keeps a meticulous watch over the conditions of the bermuda fairways and bentgrass greens, ensuring they stay not only pleasing to the eye but also lush enough for comfortable celebratory somersaults. Players choose from five separate sets of tees to start their round, rendering the course as long as 6,629 yards from the back tees but enjoyable for golfers of all ability levels. On the front nine, players must exhibit precise control over shots as they wind through the course's residential portion. The game relaxes on the back nine as it winds through open spaces dotted with handsome trees and allows players to unleash power. Before a round or during practice sessions, golfers can hone their strokes on St. Andrews' two-tiered driving range. A chipping green, a sand trap, and a bentgrass putting green round out the practice area's offerings, allowing players to re-create actual course conditions.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 6,629 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.7 from the back tees
- Course slope of 135 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole