Event features a plethora of holiday attractions such as 4D theater, magical Christmas parade, a tunnel of dazzling lights, and live music
About This Deal
- One Stone Mountain Christmas Pass
- Two Vouchers: Each Good for One Stone Mountain Christmas Pass
- Four Vouchers: Each Good for One Stone Mountain Christmas Pass
- One Combo Ticket to Snow Mountain and Christmas at Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Christmas is an enchanted Christmas park with over million colorful lights, festive music, and everyone’s favorite holiday characters; see the details.
- Snow Mountain is a winter wonderland with a 400-foot snow-covered tubing hill and an enormous snowy play area; see the details.
Things to note:
- Stone Mountain Christmas begins November 10
- Snow Mountain begins November 17
- Snow Mountain pass valid November 17-December 23
- Not valid November 23 and 24
- For combo pass option, must purchase via external site.
About Stone Mountain Park
Calling Stone Mountain massive is something of an understatement. Spread across 3,200 acres, the park has become one of the most popular family destinations in Atlanta thanks to its collection of interactive attractions and its status as Atlanta's largest outdoor gym. That summit grows closer and closer through the window of Stone Mountain Park's signature attraction, The Summit Skyride. The high-speed cable car sweeps over the mountain, passing by the world's largest relief carving and granting its passengers incredible views. Visibility stretches more than 60 miles in all directions, revealing lakes, the Atlanta skyline, and the Appalachian Mountains.
Even with the stunning views, visitors might be tempted to descend from Stone Mountain's top to experience the dozens of attractions offered by the park, including the Skyhike, one of the nation's largest adventure ropes courses. Other attractions include the immersive 4-D Experience. In other parts of the park, they'll find the century-old Grist Mill and a quaint covered bridge.
Seasonal events—including fall festivals and other holiday festivities—pack the park's calendar, ensuring that lovers of both natural and man-made spectacles find something to marvel at.