- $39 for one general admission ticket (up to $75 value)
- $75 for two general admission tickets (up to $150 value)
- $99 for two VIP tickets (up to $190 value)
- $39 for two tasting tickets (up to $60 value)
The festival takes place February 14, 2016 from 11 a.m to 7 p.m. VIP and general admission tickets both include brunch and/or an early dinner, beverages, and valet parking. VIP tickets also include two wine, beer, or alcohol tickets. For more on what is included at each entry level, click the “Get Tickets” tab on the webpage.
Alice in Winter Wonderland
- The Theme: The colorful world of Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland
- The Festivities: Chef demonstrations and cooking classes, live music, shopping opportunities, and games
- The Games: Wonderland staples such as poker, croquet, and a life-size chess board
- Food and Drink: Savory Asian fusion from East Side King and the smoky delights of La Barbecue, plus madcap mouth-pleasers at the Mad Hatter’s Dessert Bar and cocktails that declare “Drink Me” at the Cheshire Cat Lounge
A Chat with Stretch Recipes, Inc.
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Chef Jonathon is approachable, friendly, and eager to teach you. We provide a Q&A while in the process. You choose to participate or view. Get the opportunity to meet new people and to network. At the end, you enjoy a full meal, not just samples!
What can a student expect in one of your classes?
They can be involved as much as they want and they will find the opportunity to participate. By the end of the course, they will have the confidence to prepare the dish themselves and will have learned something new!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Our founder grew up on fast food. When she got out on her own to grocery shop, budget, and meal plan, it was a foreign concept. So she began a mission to empower everyone to eat better and save more. Teaching people how to cook is just one component to the end goal.
What do you love most about your job?
We love meeting new people and growing, especially when we see people who've attended our classes that now cook more as a result.