What You'll Get
As the barrier between you and the world, skin receives more than its fair share of grime, sun damage, and insults that were actually directed at your ligaments. Show it some love with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$75 for a three-facial package (a $295 value)
- 75-minute diamond microdermabrasion with a European facial (a $125 value)
- 60-minute brightening facial (an $85 value)
- 60-minute skin quench hydrating facial (an $85 value)
$115 for a five-facial package (a $640 value)
- All facials in the three-facial package
- 75-minute 24K gold facial (a $250 value)
- 60-minute glycolic refining facial (a $95 value)
$145 for a seven-facial package (an $850 value)
- All facials in the five-facial package
- Additional 75-minute diamond microdermabrasion with a European facial (a $125 value)
- Additional 60-minute skin quench hydrating facial (an $85 value)
Each facial includes a complimentary hand massage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skincare by Meda
At Skincare by Meda, the feeling of indulgence begins before you even set foot in one of their treatment rooms. Within the calming sky-blue walls of the reception area guests nibble on refreshments, which have been known to include anything from cookies to fresh fruit. Once it's time for their service, clients are escorted to a private spa room, where aestheticians administer a dozen specialized facials alongside complimentary hand massages that ensure palms don't cover faces out of jealousy. Those seeking acne relief can get a clarifying facial with a blend of enzymes and sulfur, and those in need of moisture can try a skin quench hydrating facial with aloe vera and rose hip oil. There are a few anti-aging treatments, including a glycolic refining facial that deeply exfoliates skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation. Many of the facials use enzyme-based Epicuren products, as do add-ons such as oil-based scalp treatments.