Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a ticket for one ($38.97 value)
- $38 for tickets for two ($77.94 value)
- $76 for tickets for four ($155.88 value)
The Kitchen Hop takes place on Saturday, April 11. Each ticket includes:
- One to two chef-prepared sample plates from each restaurant on the tour
- Two complimentary beverages
- Admission to the after-party
Cinco de Mayo Brickell
In Mexico, Cinco de Mayo commemorates the Mexican Army's triumph over their better-armed French counterparts during the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In America, Cinco de Mayo marks something a bit more festive: the unofficial start of the summer party season. Such is the case at Cinco de Mayo Brickell, one of Miami's largest and most raucous parties held on May 5th. Read on to learn more about this south-of-the-border-themed celebration:
- Drinks: Revelers can knock back shots of tequila, cool off with icy margaritas, or pace themselves with frosty cups of premium Mexican beer.
- Live Entertainment: As the party rages, the dance floor doubles as a sonic battleground: two DJs spin tunes at either end, each one vying for the crowd's attention (and dance moves). You can even find inspiration from the mariachi bands and traditional dancers that mingle amongst the crowds.
- Party Favors: Guests who arrive early can get into the spirit with sombreros, mustaches, sunglasses, and other costume pieces.