All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for 60-minute one-on-one class with a paleontologist ($50 value)
- $50 for a Deluxe Family Pack with admission and five activities for four ($100 value)
With the second option, visitors can take advantage of the following activities. You get to take home a find from each one:
- Sea Monster Dig: Sort through sand for marine artifacts like ancient shark’s teeth and ammonites
- Panning Mine: Pan for treasures in an artificial stream
- Magic Mountain: Use brushes and other tools to uncover minerals and semiprecious stones
- Fossils: Chip away at shale to find a fossilized portion of a fish, bird, plant, or insect
- Geode Breaking: Break open what appears to be an ordinary rock to see the colorful crystals inside
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person/party. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About T Rex Museum
The T Rex Museum is a place where kids can get up close and personal with the prehistoric past, where fun and imagination are inspired by head-to-head encounters with life-size models. The idea is to take advantage of the Sonoran Desert Uplands' similarity to the Gobi Desert, where many important paleontological finds have been made. In that setting, the museum recreates dinosaur digs for children of all ages through educational exhibits and interactive activities, including stations that allow visitors to find and take home their very own fossil. Other areas of the museum playfully explore the parallels between dinosaurs and dragons.