Passengers relax on Kenosha’s wooden tall ship while enjoying their drinks
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of the trip: 70 minutes
- Departure location: Kenosha Harbor, South Seawall
- Departure times vary; see the website for availability
- What’s included: three drinks
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- The vessel: The Red Witch is an authentic wooden sailing schooner that features a spacious salon and a restroom.
- Drinks not allowed to be brought on board. Bottled water is complimentary.
About Tall Ship Red Witch
What looks like a crimson-hulled pirate ship glides into view. The wind picks up, surging into the schooner's 77-foot gaff-rigged sails and speeding the vessel along at 8 knots. Those on shore can just make out the boat's name, Red Witch, and what appear to be passengers raising a drink to the views from ship.
Designed by renowned naval architect John G. Alden and named after the book Wake of the Red Witch—the same story that inspired the film starring John Wayne and Gail Russell—the Coast Guard–licensed ship accommodates up to 49 passengers within its mahogany-over-oak frame. Having sailed waters off Maui and San Diego, the boat is now under the stewardship of Captain Andrew Sadock and his crew who will be glad to autograph cannonballs for each passenger.