Microdermabrasion or radio-frequency facial can help revitalize and beautify the complexion; laser lipo aims to contour the body
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Valid treatment area: Abdomen(Tummy)
- Radio-Frequency Facial: During the nonsurgical procedure, a licensed technician uses radiofrequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and improve the skin’s firmness and tightness.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
About Tamara's Esthetics & Artistry
The mission of Tamaras Esthetics & Artistry is to provide the "skin diva" experience in a relaxing, stress-free ambiance. The beauty studio offers a range of luxury spa treatments at affordable rates. The service menu includes hair and nail care, waxing, massage, facials, teeth whitening, nutrition counseling, and fitness programs. Recently, the business has added oxygen facials and massage combo packages to its offer.