Fun-filled festival with tasty seafood creations, refreshing drinks, live music, and a marketplace of arts and crafts
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
What’s included: single-day admission
Dates, times, and bands playing:
- Friday, April 22, from 4:30 to 6 p.m., Stormbringer
- Friday, April 22, from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Annika Chambers with Paul Deslauriers
- Friday, April 22, from 8:30 to 10 p.m., Pat Travers
- Saturday, April 23, from 12:30 to 2 p.m., Prodigal Sons
- Saturday, April 23, from 2:30 to 4 p.m., Sean Chambers
- Saturday, April 23, from 4:30 to 6 p.m., Memphis lighting
- Saturday, April 23, from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Damon Fowler
- Saturday, April 23, from 8:30 to 10 p.m., Fire & Ice (Tribute To Pat Benatar)
- Sunday, April 24, from 12:30 to 2 p.m., Joshua Scott jones
- Sunday, April 24, from 2:30 to 4 p.m., Soul Circus Cowboy
- Sunday, April 24, from 4:30 to 6 p.m., The Outlaws
About Seafood & Music Festival
Across Florida, Seafood & Music Festivals bring friends and family together for a weekend of community camaraderie, music, art, and mouthwatering seafood delights.
- The Food: The region's top seafood purveyors and restaurateurs prepare fresh and flavorful dishes using indigenous and sustainable ocean resources from Florida’s coastal waters. If you're somehow not in the mood for seafood, a variety of meat dishes and vegetarian entrees are available.
- The Music: Cavort to a live jukebox of musical genres—including rock, soul, R&B, jazz, and reggae—from a lineup of local and national stars.
- Other Festivities: A crafts village showcases the talents of local vendors, and features gourmet foods and speciality items.