A pizza is always a welcome sight, even if its pepperonis are arranged in the shape of a scowl. Dig into a truly happy meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for a carry-out meal for two with one large one-topping pizza, one order of garlic bread, and two sodas ($20.26 value)
- $17 for a carry-out meal for four with one large three-topping pizza, two subs, and one two-liter soda ($33.90 value)
- $12 for a dine-in dinner for two with one large one-topping pizza, one order of garlic bread, and two sodas ($20.26 value)
- $22 for a dine-in dinner for four with two large one-topping pizzas, one order of garlic bread, and four sodas ($37.03 value)
- $22 for a dine-in meal for four with four subs and four sodas ($35.52 value)
Taranto's Pizza Barn
The Taranto family had a secret—one that had been passed down though the generations. This secret was cheesy, and loaded with fresh toppings. Only friends and neighbors knew this secret, until 1992, when it was revealed to the world. That year, Dan Taranto opened the first Taranto's Pizza Barn as a vehicle to share the secret family recipe. Now well over two decades later, the dough is still fresh, the sauce still made onsite, and the recipe fully intact. Clients can opt for a custom build-your-own pizza on regular or gluten-free dough, or round out a family meal with pastas and calzone. When not raising pizza dough, the Taranto family helps raise the other kind of dough for charitable organizations.