Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a golf outing for one (up to $55 value)
- $46 for a golf outing for two (up to $110 value)
- $86 for a golf outing for four (up to $220 value)
The outing includes:
- Nine-hole round of golf at a par 3 course (up to a $35 value per player)
- Bucket of 30 range balls to hit off a synthetic mat (a $5 value per player)
- Choice of Newcastle, Shocktop, Alaskan Amber, Pyramid Hefeweizen, Bud Light, or Shift Pale Lager draft beer at the Upper Deck Grill (a $5 value per player)
- Cart rental (a $10 value)
TaylorMade Golf Experience
Colorful flags flap in the wind across TaylorMade Golf Experience's 42-acre grounds, acting as target beacons for golfers as they crush golf balls at the two-tiered driving range or at the nine-hole, par 3 course. Nicknamed "The Approach," the layout earned its moniker with its immaculate greens. Ample lighting keeps the course playable at night as golfers hunt holes in one while dialing in shots from tee boxes stationed anywhere between 110 to 185 yards from the pin.
The distant high-rises of the Vegas Strip serve as a backdrop to the center's driving range, where golfers hone swings at one of 113 hitting bays that overlook five target greens. Former US Amateur Champion Eric Meeks—who also competed in the Masters, the British Open, and the US Open—acts as the director of instruction, presiding over a staff that offers outdoor lessons and swing analyses.
What some people are buzzing about:
94% of 233 customers recommend
“Make time to get a bite at the restaurant - great food and service!”
“make sure you read the fine print for tee time. Fun Course very courteous staff!”
“This is the best promo for fun affordable golf in vegas!! They also have an awesome pro shop!! ”