Sandwiches can be any combination of bread, filling, and spread, which is why they are called “the slot machine of foods.” Hit the jackpot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$24 for a meal for four (up to a $51.80 total value)
- Four sandwiches from the deli sandwich menu, such as a Reuben and chicken al-tazza (a $6.99 value each)
- Four sides, such as sweet potato fries and tabouli salad (up to a $3.99 value)
- Four drinks, such as fruit iced tea (a $1.79 value each)<p>
$12 for a meal for two (up to a $25.54 total value)
- Two sandwiches from the deli sandwich menu (a $6.99 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $3.99 value each)
- Two drinks (a $1.79 value each)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
The chefs at Tazza Cafe build the recipes on their monthly rotating menu with seasonal, wild, and locally acquired ingredients. They prepare these dishes with an international flair, and, significantly, strive to use each ingredient at the apex of its flavor content. The team makes falafel and schawarma sandwiches as well as Italian entrees such as pastas, Latin American quesadillas and jalapeño burgers, and Asian-inspired dishes such as teriyaki chicken sandwiches. They so effectively make use of far-away culinary methods that they even make a dessert called the Milky Way Mousse Cake, which contains lots of rich flavor and one microscopic solar system—thought Pluto is still smaller than it.