Aerial yoga practiced under professional supervision may improve flexibility, strengthen core muscles, and give students a lot of joy
What You'll Get
- Package includes: AIReal yoga, aerial fitness, and hand-balancing
- Aerial fitness classes: This challenging class is designed to elevate students heart rate into the aerobic zone while also testing their strength, allowing to build both cardiovascular and muscular endurance. It will entail a dynamic warm-up, timed circuits and/or whole body complexes that involve exercises in the air and on the ground, and a light stretch at the end. To achieve greater levels of motor learning and physical adaptations, both calisthenic and plyometric movements will be incorporated. This class is not only apt for aerialists who want to perform for longer durations of time and continue advancing in skill level, but also for anyone desiring to improve their fitness and current quality of movement.
- AIReal Yoga™ uses a looped fabric, that swivels freely on a single point taking students to a higher level. It allows students to deepen the stretch, correct alignment, refine postures and safely perform inversions. The hammock safely guides students into yoga postures they might have thought impossible.
- Hand-balancing class: builds wrist and core strength and improves balance in order to teach students techniques to stand upside down for a long time
- Participants must be 16 or older
- View the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Must be 16 or older. Registration required. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 30 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Aerial Studio
The team at The Aerial Studio are a passionate group of people who believe that all of their students are capable of more than they even believe. They just need to be under good, professional supervision of instructors and get the chance to feel the same passion as they do. And luckily the teachers can try to reach this goal and guide the students in two spacious, carefully-designed studios in one location: air studio for parkour, surf training, dance, and wide range of acrobatics, or serene om studio for AIRyoga, yoga, dance, and barre classes. Depending on the studio the equipment in the place includes trampoline, rock wall, padded floor, tumble track, aerial apparatus, 12 height-adjustable aerial points, a sound system, mirrors, ballet barre, and AIRyoga hammocks. All of it to provide good-quality learning environment for the visitors.