Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for four meditation classes of choice: April 3, 10, 17, 24 and May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 ($120 value)
- $110 for four meditation classes of choice for two people: April 3, 10, 17, 24 and May 8, 15, 22, 29 ($240 value)
Classes are at 7:15-8:45pm, see the schedule here.
Class Subject: Introduction to Microchakra Psychology
Experiential classes combine Microchakra Psychology theory and the yoga of sound (Naada). Sounds and mantras offer specific frequencies to alter vibrations in the microchakras and through this change the neurochemical pathways of the brain. This results in feelings of peace and clarity.
This series of lectures and meditations discusses the following:
- How each chakra mind has its own ego and how to improve the functioning of each chakra mind.
- How some chakra minds are basically selfish (First Desire Principle), others are caring and creative (Second Desire Principle), and some are dedicated to spiritual development (Third Desire Principle).
- Nonmaterial fields of thought and feeling and how they interact with the physical body.