Choose from Three Options
- $198 for one two-hour standard electric-boat rental ($198 value)
- $299 for one two-hour standard electric-boat rental with catering for 10 guests ($350 value)
- $750 for three two-hour standard electric-boat rentals with catering for 10 guests ($1,050 value)
Up to 10 passengers of all ages enjoy 360-degree views of picturesque Lake Union with their own 21-foot, heated Duffy boat. Rentals are valid Monday–Thursday until September 30, after which rentals are valid any day of the week.
Catering Packages Include:
* Captains Hat
* Cooler w/ice
* 10 assorted N/A beverages
* Fresh Fruit & Cheese tray w/crackers
* Fresh Vegetable tray w/ Hummus & Ranch dip
* Sandwich assortment for 10
* Dessert tray cookies & brownies
The Electric Boat Company
You don't need a sharp hat and a friend named Tennille. All you need is a vessel and a spirit of exploration. The Electric Boat Company puts renters in the captain's seat on a voyage from Ballard Locks to Montlake Cut. The electric boats are as easy to steer as a golf cart, and can fit up to 10 people. In the event of rain, the windows can be rolled up, and in the event of a party, they feature iPod inputs and CD players.