Customers receive facials aimed at improving skin texture and tone
About This Deal
- Treatments may be performed by student aestheticians
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Benefits of LED light facial: aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
- Benefits of back facial: helps cleanse the skin on the back, remove dead skin cells, and restore smoothness
Need To Know
About The Esthetic Learning Center
Experienced instructors at The Esthetic Learning Center provide quality training for students who want to become professional aestheticians. During their programs, participants learn all the necessary skills required in the beauty industry. They also learn how to assess clients' individual needs, in order to provide customized treatments. The students can choose between Basic Esthetic Licensure Program and CEU Classes. The courses cover facial treatments, hair removal makeup application, body treatments, and more. In addition, the center offers skincare services for external clients.