Adventurers can feel an adrenaline rush and admire breathtaking views on a challenging zipline ride and ropes courses
About This Deal
Eight Towers Adventure includes:
- 1,000+ foot ziplines over a lake
- Views of the Chicago skyline from 50, 75, or 100+ feet
- More than 2 miles of ziplines between towers
- The tallest rock and rope climbing towers in the world
- Easy access for beginner, intermediate, and advanced adventurers
- 299 ropes course elements
- Rocking climbing
Rappelling from 120 feet
- Online reservation required after purchase.
- Age: Any guests ages 13 and younger will need to be accompanied by a participating adult chaperone throughout the experience. Guests ages 14-15 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone who is presently on-site at the attraction.
- Weight: 70 lbs to 250 lbs
- Height: Minimum height of 52 inches and maximum height of 6 ft, 6 in to participate.
- Attire: Closed-toe shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather/activity. Very short shorts are not recommended. Face masks, under-helmet head coverings (bandanna or baseball cap), and full-finger gloves are also required.
- Health: Guests cannot be pregnant or have physical limitations that will limit their ability to perform the skills needed on the adventure courses.
- View all additional participant requirements here.
- Other restrictions: not valid on July 3-4
About The Forge: Lemont Quarries
The Forge: Lemont Quarries is a first-of-its-kind adventure park designed to deliver unique year-round outdoor activities. From ropes courses, ziplines, and climbing walls, to mountain biking, hiking trails, and adventurous dining options, The Forge: Lemont Quarries has something to Exhilarate, Educate, and Entertain adventurers of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities. Located near beautiful downtown Lemont, The Forge offers an outdoor experience unlike anything else.