All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 10, 2016
· Reviewed November 9, 2016
· Reviewed September 30, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one month of unlimited boot camp with and speciality classes, membership access, and a comprehensive baseline assessment ($269 value)
- $59 for one month of unlimited boot camp and speciality classes, membership access, and a comprehensive baseline assessment for two ($538 value)
Boot camp classes feature MYZONE technology to help clients monitor heart rate and calories burned in order to track workout progress.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Class reservations recommended. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Two-person option may not be used by same individual; to be used by additional guest. For new clients only or clients who have not been in within the past 12 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The HIT Center
At The HIT Center, the process of becoming a better athlete begins with comprehensive performance testing, during which analysts measure all areas of physical ability. Trainers then use this information to create an exercise program specifically designed to build on your strengths and improve where you're weakest—whether it's in agility, flexibility, or figuring out when it's okay to wear leg warmers.
Trainers keep workouts engaging and fun, while incorporating up-to-date techniques and technology to ensure efficiency, such as the newly available MYZONE technology. General conditioning and fitness classes are also available, as well as personal training classes.