All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $9.25 for admission for two ($12 value)
- $17.50 for admission for four ($24 value)
- $63 for one-year family membership ($75 value)
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Monday to Sunday: 10:00 am–4:00 pm
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate membership option by expiration date. Not valid for special events. Check www.pettingfarm.com for special event dates. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Petting Farm at Domino's Farms
The land that houses The Petting Farm at Domino's Farm has seen its share of changes in the past hundred years. What began as a quiet farm was purchased by Thomas S. Monaghan, owner of Domino's pizza, and it soon became the pizza chain's international headquarters. Even an international pizza empire recognized the peacefulness of the former farm's pastoral setting. Now being a 501(c)(3) non profit organization, they've welcomed guests to this family-friendly farm activity center that introduces kids to the agricultural industry and life on the land. Read on to learn more:
- The Petting Farm: The main attraction at The Petting Farm is its population of friendly farm animals. You'll find a wide array of new animal friends here, from imposing-looking (but sweet-acting) longhorn cattle and fluffy sheep to bunnies, goats, and even a peacock. While you hand feed and cuddle up to these gentle beasts, keep an eye out for Badger, the black barn cat who oversee the whole operation.
- Events: The Petting Farm hosts seasonal events throughout the year; popular annual happenings include fall festival, ,spring sheep-shearing celebrations, Easter egg hunt, year long hayrides and honey extraction from the farm's beehives.