All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $119 for an interior or exterior detailing for a car, truck, or SUV ($155 value)
- $149 for a complete interior and exterior detailing for a car, truck, or SUV ($190 value)
Interior detailing includes:
- Removal of loose dirt
- Cleaning of the space underneath seats and in crevices
- Shampooing of all carpets and upholstery
- Cleaning and conditioning of all plastic, leather, and vinyl
- Vacuuming of the trunk
- Cleaning of all door jambs
- Cleaning of all glass
Exterior detailing includes:
- Hand wash for the vehicle’s exterior, including tires
- Cleaning of the wheels and wheel wells
- One-step high-speed polish
- Professional hand wax
- Cleaning and treating of non-painted metal components
- Conditioning of all rubber, vinyl, and plastic materials
- Cleaning of all glass
Complete detailing includes:
- Everything included in both the interior and exterior detailing packages listed above
- Cleaning of the headliner
- Polish application to exterior glass and chrome
Hand Car Washes: A Soft and Shiny Touch
Find out why human hands might be the best tools to wash your ride with Groupon’s look at hand car washes.
Computers are synonymous with speed: email is days faster than snail mail, keyboards shave off hours of time over typewriters, and automatic car washes churn out clean rides in a manner of minutes. But when it comes to delicate paint jobs and cherished bumper stickers, is faster always better? Automatic brushes can be abrasive over time, and even touchless washes don’t always get the job done. Hand washes draw a distinct advantage from a different sort of computer—the human brain. Hand-wash technicians may take longer, but they are able to pay extra attention to a vehicle’s problem spots, reducing the need for later touchups. The soft, microfiber cloths used with most hand washes also reduce the chance of leftover water spots from automatic blow dryers and even scratches from towel drying.
Many car owners avoid the risks of wash tunnels altogether by doing the job themselves in the comfort of their own driveway. However, this, too, is not without risk. Men’s Health reported on a study from the University of Texas that suggested that “a single DIY wash can leave scratches as deep as a tenth of the paint’s total thickness.” It’s best to leave hand washing to the professionals, who have access to high-grade equipment and frequently follow washes with protective hand waxes and other detailing services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24 hour Cancellation Notice required. Appointments subject to availability. Extra Charges may apply for excessively soiled vehicles. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.