Fresh Angus burgers topped with everything from pastrami to pineapple, plus sandwiches such as the beloved Thanksgiving-themed Black Friday
What You'll Get
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of burgers, sandwiches, and drinks ($20 value)
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Both vouchers must be used by same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Stoppe
At The Stoppe, the culinary team is on an almost single-minded mission to perfect the burger. So far, they offer 10 gourmet styles—although that's a deceptive count, since the 10th is a build-your-own burger with myriad sauce, topping, and even bun options. Below, five things to know about what just might be the best burger spot in Beaumont.
1. They take patties seriously. The patties are made from 100% Angus ground chuck, and they're fresh—never frozen—every day.
2. The burger toppings are nearly endless. They include a patty-sized pile of pastrami, sriracha butter, and even a pineapple ring—as good on a burger as it is in a pineapple-themed proposal.
3. The buns aren't an afterthought. Toasted, buttered, and golden-brown, they're good enough to eat on their own.
4. It's not all burgers. The team also whips up a fierce BLT, blends hearty pie shakes, and fries up sides from onion rings to fried zucchini.
5. They celebrate Thanksgiving year-round. That's thanks to the top-selling Black Friday sandwich, stuffed with turkey, cranberry sauce, and sweet potato fries (yes, the fries are on the sandwich).