A member of American Distilling Institute shares interesting facts about the distillation process and the spirits industry in the U.S.
About This Deal
- Distillery Experience for Two
- Distillery Experience for Four
The Distillery Experience includes a tour and a shot glass for each person.
About Three Brothers' Distillery
The whiskey at Three Brothers' Distillery isn't your grandfather's whiskey, but it just might be your great-grandfather's. After all, the distillery's specialty is pre-Prohibition Era whiskey, made in small batches with flavors that would have fit right in at a turn-of-the-century bar. Just like the spirits of yesteryear, every batch is unique, offering up that sought-after craft distillery experience. Here's a look at some of the varietals Three Brothers' Distillery offers:
- Silk Jacket Gin: Many drinkers of this nuanced gin report that each sip brings with it new flavors. Some of the notes may include star anise, cardamom, coriander, lemon peel, orange peel, and a touch of cinnamon.
- Kablam White Corn Whiskey: This rare white whiskey is smooth and strong, cut with the natural sweetness of fresh-picked corn.
- George Rye Whiskey: Inspired by the great Virginian George Washington, this rye is currently aging in barrels and is scheduled for release soon.