All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for $60 towards dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday
- $40 for $60 towards dinner for two, valid any day
- $70 for $120 towards dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday
- $80 for $120 towards dinner for four, valid any day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must purchase 1 food item. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for happy hour or brunch. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tio Pepe Restaurant
Usually, the flavors of Mexico and Spain are separated by an ocean, but you'll find them side by side at Tio Pepe Restaurant. Here, executive chef Jose Zamora has drawn on his two culinary degrees—one from Le Cordon Bleu, one from the revered Institution Culinario de Cambrils in Spain—to create a menu worthy of superlatives. Below, we give some out.
- Most Spanish dish: this could easily go to any of the paellas on the menu, but we appreciate the unique creativity of the Ibérica flatbread. Cooked to chewy, crispy perfection in a wood-fired oven, it's topped with Serrano ham, manchego cheese, asparagus, and baby arugula.
- Most Mexican dish: the custom-grilled sirloin steak, served with a cheese enchilada on the side. Extra points if paired with a selection from Tio Pepe's extensive tequila collection.
- Most creative dish: the nachos, topped with Muenster cheese—not cheddar!—as well as beans and ranchera salsa.
- Most delicious fruit-flavored margarita: no clear winner here. We recommend sampling all 20—just maybe not on the same day.
- Most verdant dining area: the garden room. It's enclosed enough for year-round dining, but open enough that guests can look up to watch the stars or migrating flocks of flying fish.