What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a surgeon makes a small incision and inserts a tube, using suction to remove unwanted deposits of fat from areas such as the stomach or thighs.
- Liposuction FAQ
- Who’s eligible for liposuction?
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- Who performs the procedure: Dr. Dwayne Watkins, who received his Bachelor’s of Pharmacy from the University of Kansas Pharmacy School and a medical degree from the University of Kansas Medical School. He is a member of the Obesity Medicine Association and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Recovery time: approximately 2–5 days
- Equipment: Lipotherme
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must have BMI 30 or less. Appointment required. Valid only for the following treatment areas: upper and lower abdomen, upper and lower back, love handles. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid with insurance. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Total Body
Total Body focuses on the look and feel of the patient's physical health and appearance from head to toe. Dr. Dwayne L. Watkins and his team of medical professionals work with patients to tackle weight loss and signs of aging using treatments such as liposuction, Botox, and other methods of approaching the body's condition according to the patient's needs. What's more, patients also have access to consultations and continued medical support via Total Body's weight management and weight loss programs, as well as one-on-one sessions to determine which treatments are best for each patient.