GreenPro-certified exterminators use non-toxic, eco-friendly products to fend off common pests and mosquitos inside and outside home
About This Deal
- Pest Control options include the following pests: ants, roaches, spiders, rodents, flies, beetles, earwigs, silverfish, crickets, and other common household pests.
- Year-Round Pest Control Package includes:
- Initial inside and outside treatment
- Three additional visits with treatments for home exteriors up to a five-foot area around the perimeter of the home
- Warranty in case of pest sightings in between visits
- Unlimited callbacks
- Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 80916.
- Not valid for termites, German cockroaches, or bed bug infestations.
- For residential single-family homes of less than or equal to 3,000 square feet
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
Need To Know
About Triangle Pest Control
The trained and Quality Pro-certified exterminators at Triangle Pest Control offer relief to homeowners besieged by pests. Their eco-friendly services loosen the swarming grip of critters such as ants, roaches, fleas, and mosquitoes, empowering residents to reclaim their space and return to their normal lives. Every product that the company employs is not only safe for the earth but nontoxic to people and pets as well, which could be a life-saver for dogs entrenched too deep in termite gambling rings.