Despite their destructive cinematic depictions, most lasers are content with assisting slideshow presentations and translating DVDs for people who don’t speak fluent binary. Embrace the altruistic portion of the electromagnetic spectrum with today’s Groupon to Trinity Medical Center.
$49 for one 20-minute LipoLaser treatment (a $98 value)
$115 for three 20-minute LipoLaser treatments (a $294 value)
$199 for six 20-minute LipoLaser treatments (a $588 value)
- Supervised by a licensed physician
- Noninvasive low-level laser helps to break down fat cells
- Targets areas such as chin, upper arms, abdomen, or thighs
- Patients may lose up to four centimeters of circumference with one treatment
- For greatest impact, clients should exercise post-treatment
- Six–nine treatments recommended for optimum results <p>
Charlotte Spine & Pain Relief Center
Charlotte Spine & Pain Relief Center's licensed chiropractors want to make it clear that they're healers, not treaters. That means that they use a combination of medical knowledge and technology to heal pain rather than soothe it temporarily. To that end, they specialize in traditional chiropractic treatments, such as spinal adjustments, as well as laser-based therapies; the cold laser, for one, shines painless, high-intensity light over achy areas to boost cells' power to heal and repair themselves.