People are fascinated by the origins of things they love, which explains the popularity of brewery tours or visits to the factory where little sisters are made. See where it all began with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a brewery tour for eight with eight souvenir pint glasses (a $64 value)
- $15 for a brewery tour for four with four souvenir pint glasses (a $32 value)
- $8 for a brewery tour for two with two souvenir pint glasses (a $16 value)<p>
During tours, a guide takes you through the brewery to see the production area and learn about the process of beer making, from raw ingredients to keg. Souvenir pint glasses and samples are included, and you can purchase pints, samplers, and growlers of beer to go after the tour draws to a close.<p>
Tours are available on the following days:
- Saturdays—June 15, 22, and 29; July 6 and 13; August 3, 10, 17, and 24
- Fridays—July 19 and 26<p>
Turtle Anarchy Brewing Company
At first, it was just one batch. Then it was two. Then three, then five, and before he knew it, Mark Kamp had collected an impressive selection of homebrewing gear. And he had a lot of beer. For Mark, the next natural step was Turtle Anarchy Brewing Company, which he started with his brother, Andrew. Along with Mike Kraft, the award-winning brewmaster behind the innovative beers at Turtle Anarchy, the three embarked on creating a rye IPA, a golden ale, and a stout, in addition to seasonally rotating brews. Today, the guys can be found around the brewery, giving tours, creating new batches, or subduing growlers.