What You'll Get
Pizzas are divided into slices to make them easier to consume and more difficult to sell as dartboards on the black market. Divvy up a legally distributed dough disk with today’s Groupon to Uncle Vito’s Too in Fort Collins. Choose from the following options:
- For $11, you get a pizza dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $27.90 total value).
- For $21, you get a pizza dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $55.80 total value).
- For $13, you get a pizza dinner for two, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $27.90 total value).
- For $25, you get a pizza dinner for four, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $55.80 total value).
The dinner for two includes the following:
* One side (up to a $3.95 value)
* One specialty pizza (up to a $19.95 value)
* Two soft drinks (a $2 value each)
The dinner for four includes the following:
* Two sides (up to a $3.95 value each)
* Two specialty pizzas (up to a $19.95 value each)
* Four soft drinks (a $2 value each)
The pizza producers at Uncle Vito’s Too draw from a 30-year-old family recipe to construct topping-laden pies cushioned by dough that’s forged fresh daily. Like the annual boxing match between the Empire State Building and Wrigley Field, the menu’s eight specialty pies merge New York– and Chicago-style structural elements. The Greek totes salami, pepperoni, and olives buried under a flurry of feta cheese, and the veggie-calzone pizza dons accessories of artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and ricotta. Teeth can tear into a freshly baked creation at Uncle Vito’s Too, or opt to bake an uncooked, pre-assembled pie at home to ensure maximum freshness and snap candid photos for its baby book. Salad or garlic twists boost each meal’s hunger-busting powers, as glasses of soda wash down lingering bites.
Though Uncle Vito’s Too sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.