Technician and client discuss the microblading, lip-blushing, and permanent-eyeliner treatments and client’s goals in detail
About This Deal
- During the consultation, a technician discusses with the client how to best approach the procedures, the client’s goals, and all the details of the chosen treatments.
- Microblading: After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Lip blushing and permanent eyeliner: Technicians add color, shape, and definition to lips and eyes with permanent pigments.
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
About Unique Brow
Unique Brow wants its clients to look and feel even more beautiful than they already are. Its team of skilled technicians specializes in permanent makeup that can accentuate customers' natural beauty. They offer microblading, ombre, and combo brows, lip blush, permanent eyeliner, and more.