Cryotherapy sessions help reduce inflammation and pain, speed up metabolism, boost the immune system, and revitalize the body
About This Deal
- Inside a walk-in cryotherapy chamber that can fit up to 4 people per treatment; electrically-cooled cryotherapy technology creates sub-zero temperatures between -150F to -190F. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Surface skin temperature is recorded prior to treatment and after treatment in order to ensure treatment efficacy and safety. Once your skin temperature drops from start to finish by 30-45 degrees, it stimulates the fight or flight response in the central nervous system which produces therapeutic benefits such as reduce inflammation, pain relief, increased energy, and improved sleep.
- Treatment protocol calls for a warming up period following cryotherapy use for 3-5 minutes on vibration plates, which promote circulation and accelerate the healing processes.
- Average length of session: 2-3 minutes
- Amenities: masks, gloves, dry socks, dry headband/beanie, cozy slippers Add-ons (included): JOOVV Red Light Therapy is a 10-minute whole-body red and near-infrared light treatment that improves mitochondrial activity, revitalizes cellular function, improves sexual performance, increases muscle growth, and produces anti-aging skin benefits. JOOVV Red Light Therapy panels are an FDA-approved device
Valid at the Austin location.
Need To Know
About US Cryotherapy - Austin
After decades of popularity throughout Europe and Japan, cryotherapy has made its way to the States to treat everything from post-workout injuries to chronic inflammation in sore-bodied Americans. US Cryotherapy makes the therapeutic service readily available with state-of-the-art chambers that quickly expose clients to subzero temperatures without the use of liquid nitrogen. During the three-minute sessions, the skin's surface may drop between 30 to 45 degrees, but the body's core temperature remains at normal levels thanks to the briefness of the arctic blast. US Cryotherapy also provides the necessary safety gear to keep hands, ears, mouths, and noses warm, and recommends guests come dressed in gym shoes and swimsuits. First-timers must complete a brief physical-readiness questionnaire, which screens for health conditions that may cause complications during cryotherapy sessions or attempts to gain part-time work as an ice sculpture.