What You'll Get
The invention of the horseless carriage revolutionized transportation and forced horses to settle for jobs as professional carousel riders. Keep cars running and horses standing with this Groupon to Valvoline Express Care and Auto Repair in Colchester. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a basic oil-change package (an $85.98 total value), including:
- A conventional 5W-20 or 5W-30 oil change (a $35.99 value)<p>
- For $35, you get a DuraBlend semisynthetic oil-change package (a $104.99 total value), including:
- A semisynthetic oil change (a $54.99 value)<p>
- For $45, you get a SynPower synthetic oil-change package (a $119.98 total value), including:
- A fully synthetic oil change (a $69.99 value)
All oil-change packages include:
* A tire rotation (a $25 value)
* A safety check (a $24.99 value)
At Valvoline, certified mechanics ensure the safety and extend the life of precious vehicles with extensive maintenance services. During each 20- to 30-minute procedure, skilled engine-tenders grease up moving parts with 5-quart infusions of standard, semisynthetic, or synthetic oil, boosting the car’s performance while preventing piston-grinding noises that whirr out annoying radio jingles. Designed to last longer than conventional oil, synthetic and semisynthetic oils also hold up better under extreme temperatures. With each comprehensive safety inspection, techs check the condition of the brakes and extension while sniffing out imperfections in belts hoses and tires. A tire rotation maximizes the life of rubber wheel covers, which most automotive cobblers claim should be rotated at every other oil change, after 6,000 miles, or after cars outgrow their first pairs of shoes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid up to 5 quarts of oil. Not valid toward parts. Spin-on oil filter included; additional fee for cartridge filters. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.