Handmade pizzas, calzones, and pasta dishes are accompanied by craft beers on tap
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $20 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $20) on the first purchase
- 10% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Vaughn’s Pizzeria and Draft House
Maybe not quite akin to the compatibility of PB&J, the pairing of pizza and beer is up there on the list of tried and trues. Vaughn’s Pizzeria and Draft House knows the kind of good time only a pie, a round of beers, and good group makes. The spot serves up sizzling, handmade pizzas like the Draft House Deluxe, laden with sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, and ground beef, or sauce-less creations like the White Pizza, layered with a hefty helping of four cheeses. On the draft side of things, craft brews like the Blood And Honey ale and Jai Alai IPA are on tap, as well as domestics and house wines. And the menu's pasta dishes, calzones, and fresh salads are always more than happy to accompany a beer, too.