CPR-certified instructors teach students how to pilot a stand up paddleboard before they take a wildlife tour or explore on their own.
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Five Options
- $32 for an eight-hour stand up paddleboard rental and 20-minute lesson for one ($65 value)
- $59 for an eight-hour stand up paddleboard rental and 20-minute lesson for two ($130 value)
- $39 for a stand up paddleboard lesson and two-hour nature tour for one ($80 value)
- $79 for a stand up paddleboard lesson and two-hour nature tour for two ($160 value)
- $149 for a stand up paddleboard lesson and two-hour nature tour for four ($320 value)
Classes are composed of 2–10 students, who quickly master paddleboarding before exploring the flora and fauna of calm inlet waters. Participants may see such wildlife as bald eagles, deer, dolphins, seals, and otters.
Visit their Facebook page here.
About VB Surf Sessions
All year long the crashing sounds of waves beckon VB Surf Sessions' staff to the water, where they teach students to paddle and shred across the ocean. The CPR-certified instructors maintain a ratio of one teacher to every four students during their surf lessons, allowing them to steady the wobbly legs of pupils as they conquer Virginia Beach, where kayakers can see dolphins propelling through the ocean water. For less intense excursions, groups dip their paddles into the wave-free waters of nearby inlets and human-sized fishbowls during standup-paddleboard lessons and tours. Kayak lessons are also offered to learn the proper mechanics and techniques for paddling. Or explore Rudee Inlet on a tandem kayak tour.