Trainees participate in group classes such as zumba, barre, yoga, or weight training to increase strength, flexibility and overall health
What You'll Get
- Overview of classes offered:
- Zumba - this class combines music, dance, and a mixed-intensity workout
- BARRE above - designed by combining pilates, yoga, aerobics, and strength-training with barre moves, this class offers a workout that can strengthen and tone the body as well as improve the posture
- PiYo - fuses Pilates and yoga moves to music to offer a low-impact cardio workout that strengthens and enhances flexibility
- DanceXperience - a hip-hop dance cardio class suitable for all fitness levels
- Slow Flow Yoga - this class is designed to build strength and flexibility while relaxing the body and mind
- Bootcamp - a total body workout using weights and stations. Modifications given
- CARDIO VIBE - this class combines kickboxing, dance, and athletic drills, and is team taught by two instructors; it is suitable for advanced trainees
- Sculpt: a 30-minute total body express workout combining cardio, weights, stability balls and mat work. This class is suitable for all fitness levels. Modifications provided.
- View the class schedule
- About the instructors: All trainers are experienced fitness instructors with a passion for helping people to make changes in their lifestyles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for Zumba Kids, Restorative Yoga classes or special events. Call to check for availability. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vibe Fit Studio
Vibe Fit Studio opened in 2016. Vibe Fit LLC began in 2010 by instructors Christy, Susan and Cindy - known for their high-energy team teaching style in Zumba. Now with four other instructors at the Studio, they strive to offer workouts that are fun, challenging, but also appropriate for various fitness levels. Their signature Cardio Vibe class has been voted the "Best" in Aerobics by WDIV Channel 4's Vote 4 the Best. Trainees can be sure to find an activity for themselves as they can choose from eight fitness formats, including Zumba, yoga, bootcamp, Barre and PiYo.