Trainees participate in group classes such as zumba, barre, yoga, or weight training to increase strength, flexibility and overall health
About This Deal
- Overview of classes offered:
- Zumba - this class combines music, dance, and a mixed-intensity workout
- STRONG 30 packs a challenging total-body workout into 30 minutes by combining body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training. Modifications given.
- Butts & Guts - 30-minute workout to tone and tighten the lower body and core using weights, stability balls and mat work with options for all fitness levels
- PiYo - fuses Pilates and yoga moves to music to offer a low-impact cardio workout that strengthens and enhances flexibility
- Bootcamp - a total body workout using weights and stations. Modifications given
- Cardio Vibe - this class combines kickboxing, dance, and athletic drills, and is team taught by two instructors; it is suitable for advanced trainees
- Sculpt - a 30-minute total body express workout combining cardio, weights, stability balls and mat work. This class is suitable for all fitness levels. Modifications provided.
- View the class schedule
- About the instructors: All trainers are experienced fitness instructors with a passion for helping people to make changes in their lifestyles.
Need To Know
About Vibe Fit Studio
Vibe Fit Studio opened in 2016. Vibe Fit LLC began in 2010 by instructors Christy, Susan and Cindy - known for their high-energy team teaching style in Zumba. Now with four other instructors at the Studio, they strive to offer workouts that are fun, challenging, but also appropriate for various fitness levels. Their signature Cardio Vibe class has been voted the "Best" in Aerobics by WDIV Channel 4's Vote 4 the Best. Trainees can be sure to find an activity for themselves as they can choose from eight fitness formats, including Zumba, yoga, bootcamp, Barre and PiYo.