Eating a hearty steak makes you feel like a king, much like wearing a crown or banishing the dog to a small island in the South Atlantic. Rule with a silver fork with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $23 for a three-course Brazilian steak-house lunch for two, valid Monday-Friday (up to a $39.80 value)
- $25 for a three-course Brazilian steak-house lunch for two, valid Saturday-Sunday (up to a $41.78 value)
- $31 for a three-course Brazilian steak-house dinner for two, valid Monday-Friday (up to a $53.80 value)
- $33 for a three-course Brazilian steak-house dinner for two, valid Saturday-Sunday (up to as $55.80 value)
- Unlimited servings of grilled meat for each diner
- Access to the salad bar for each diner
- Access to the dessert bar for each diner
- One soft drink
- See the menu.
At Vila Brazil, servers present and slice several types of meat on towering skewers. Beef, chicken, pork, lamb on Fridays and Saturdays, and hand-cut steaks all make an appearance at dinnertime after a stint on the open grill where they are typically seasoned with just a sprinkling of sea salt to enhance their natural flavors. A few exceptions––the restaurant's signature picanha, a flavorful cut of the sirloin, may be enhanced with garlic, while pork loin arrives covered in melted parmesan cheese.
To counterbalance the meaty main courses, guests can peruse the salad bar, where 25 Brazilian sides await tasting. To add a sweet touch to the meal, servers also bring skewered whole pineapples tableside, where they slice off syrupy slivers to reveal the juicy ham inside.