At an indoor playground with trampolines, climbing structures, and a zipline, where all kids can socialize and have fun
What You'll Get
- Open-Play packages may be shared between friends and family (Monday - Friday)
- One-Month Unlimited Open-Play Family Membership can only be shared between family members (up to three children).
- Created for children with all ability levels, this fun center features a gym with trampolines, sensory-based toys, and suspended equipment, as well as an arts and crafts section.
Is there a parents’ area?: yes
- The birthday party option includes
- Staff assistance for up to 12 kids (max 15 kids).
- Each additional child is $10.
- Consists of one hour of private open play followed by 30-minutes in the party room for food/dessert brought by the customer.
- Add a ½ hour to this package for $50 more.
- Available Monday-Friday only.
The Fine Print
About We Rock the Spectrum
We Rock The Spectrum provides a nurturing and fun environment for children across the autism spectrum. The affiliated nonprofit's approach to special education is individualized, outcome-oriented, and inclusive—it isn't segregated or remedial. These principles add up to a safe place for kids to build self-esteem while they're strengthening muscles, enhancing sensory processing, and having fun.