Interactive community setting with hands-on learning experiences bolsters creative thinking and problem solving for kids of all abilities
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two
- Admission for Four
On-site parking available for an additional charge; fees subject to change. Admission for infants under 12 months of age is free
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Price of admission may be applied to membership at time of visit. Museum is Open Wednesday-Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Westchester Children's Museum
At Westchester Children's Museum, you won't ever hear someone say "look with your eyes, not with your hands." That's because the entire museum is designed to be interactive. Each exhibit invites kids, ages 2-12, to feel and move its part and learn by doing and playing.. Here's what visitors can expect:
- Size: 6,500 square feet of exhibits and program space
- Eye Catcher: the build-your-own-rollercoaster exhibit. But don't worry, you don't have to go for a ride.
- Don't Miss: a Makerspace activity. Bringing together art, design, technology, and science, the guided activities allow kids to explore their creativity.
- Hands-on Experiments: the Wind Tunnel Design Challenge. Junior inventors build flying machines out of unusual materials and shapes and then test their work in the mini wind tunnel.
- Suggestion for young one: blow off steam at Toddler Beach. The indoor play space is colorful, inviting, and fun.