All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 2, 2014
Reviewed September 1, 2014
Reviewed August 31, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a wine tasting with a self-guided Vine to Wine tour for two ($59 value)
- $55 for a wine tasting with a self-guided Vine to Wine tour for four ($114 value)
Each pair receives:
- One six-pour wine tasting per person with six wines of your choice
- One bottle of wine to take home
- One take-home Wild Mountain Winery glass per person
- One hands-free wineglass holder and lanyard per person
- Self-guided Vine to Wine tour with tour map and educational materials
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. allow 1 hour prior to closing for redemption. Must be 21 or older to sample wine. Take home bottle of wine is included for an up to $15 value. Additional charge applies for Aurora, Rustic Red, and Arrowhead Red. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wild Mountain Winery
At Wild Mountain Winery, everything is local, right down to the grapes and the process in which they're grown. Surrounded by the green hillsides of the St. Croix River Valley, Wild Mountain Winery utilizes the methods of Elmer Swenson—a pioneering breeder who revolutionized grape growing in regions plagued by cold, short seasons, and undomesticated snowplows. Having been perfected over the years, those time-tested processes now result in cold hardy varietals that represent the local climate, soils, and vines. Travelers along the Upper St. Croix Wine Trail can explore Wild Mountain Winery's territorial flavors in a number of ways, including during weekend tastings.