Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for two Groupons, each good for $12 worth of Chinese food and drinks ($24 total value)
- $9 for $15 worth of Chinese food and drinks for pickup
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Wonton Deli's locations may be set up like food courts within Chicago-area Uni-Marts, but their food couldn't feel more like home. The self-described fast-casual deli offers an eclectic mix of Chinese food inspired by chef and owner Sunny Leon's childhood in the Xinhui district of the Guangdong province. Aside from the eatery's namesake wonton and its cousin, wonton noodle soup, the eatery specializes in dim sum and rice plates.