Specialty sushi rolls share menu space with classic noodle dishes, hibachi, and teriyaki dishes
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Yi Sushi
Sushi is more than fresh fish and produce—it's a show. And that's something Yi Sushi embraces whole-heartedly. Here, you can sit at the sushi bar and watch chefs slice, layer, and arrange ingredients into edible works of art, framed with drizzled lines of sauce and punctuated with dollops of roe. Read on to learn what else sets Yi apart:
- Fresh means fresh. In fact, the restaurant combs markets not only locally but also globally in its quest to find the best fish and produce.
- Specialty rolls take center stage. Try the Green River roll, for instance, which wraps marble seaweed around a mix of yellowtail, tuna, salmon, and white tuna with black olive, cilantro, jalapeño, scallion, and avocado oil.
- There's more than sushi here. You can also find teriyaki bowls, udon-noodle dishes, crunchy shrimp tempura, walls, a floor, and a ceiling.
- Wash down your meal with a hot or cold sake, or a Japanese beer.