Specialty sushi rolls share menu space with classic noodle dishes, hibachi, and teriyaki dishes
About Yi Sushi
Sushi is more than fresh fish and produce—it's a show. And that's something Yi Sushi embraces whole-heartedly. Here, you can sit at the sushi bar and watch chefs slice, layer, and arrange ingredients into edible works of art, framed with drizzled lines of sauce and punctuated with dollops of roe. Read on to learn what else sets Yi apart:
- Fresh means fresh. In fact, the restaurant combs markets not only locally but also globally in its quest to find the best fish and produce.
- Specialty rolls take center stage. Try the Green River roll, for instance, which wraps marble seaweed around a mix of yellowtail, tuna, salmon, and white tuna with black olive, cilantro, jalapeño, scallion, and avocado oil.
- There's more than sushi here. You can also find teriyaki bowls, udon-noodle dishes, crunchy shrimp tempura, walls, a floor, and a ceiling.
- Wash down your meal with a hot or cold sake, or a Japanese beer.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days