Self-service frozen yogurt created using antibiotic- and hormone-free milk with a choice of fresh fruit and various toppings
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 50% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 50% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
What makes Yogurtland special isn't a huge variety of frozen-yogurt flavors or extensive toppings, though it does offer those things. Rather, it's the basic ingredients that go into each frozen-yogurt flavor.
The company's yogurt chefs, affectionately known as Flavorologists, begin each recipe with antibiotic- and hormone-free California milk that yields creamy yogurt. They then mix in such ingredients as thousands of pounds of roasted pistachios, which results in the pistachio flavor, or a full ton of tangerines, which results in the pineapple-tangerine flavor.
Such methods not only produce bold flavors, but also further enrich the probiotic-filled yogurt with all the vitamin C, potassium, and witchcraft that makes fruit good for you.