Virtually invisible braces can straighten one’s teeth and improve the aesthetics of their smile
About This Deal
- About the practice: the whole team makes sure that every single procedure is explained thoroughly to the patient so that they gain a full understanding of the needed treatment.
- About the doctor: Edward Shluper has been practicing dentistry since 1995 and has been running his own office for more than 20 years. He specializes in areas of endodontics, restorations, and Invisalign and he is constantly gaining new clinical knowledge by attending over 80 hours of courses a year.
- Total cost of Clear Aligners: $3,600
- Total cost of Invisalign Aligners: $6,800
- Invisalign Aligners include post-treatment retainers
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
Need To Know
About Edward Shluper DDS
Edward Shluper DDS gives his patients more than just gleaming white smiles. Sure, he offers teeth-whitening, but he also realizes that no amount of cosmetic overhaul can take the place of strong teeth and robust gums. He has spent over two decades practicing dentistry, caring for whole mouths and the patients attached to them, and in that time, he's kept on the technological forefront of dentistry. Recently, he added Invisalign and MTM Clear Aligners that straighten up teeth without the hassle and inconvenience of traditional braces. Other modern additions include the use of the VELscope to screen for problematic cells in the soft tissue of the mouth, and in-office teeth bleaching treatments that leave grins more radiant than the Cheshire Cat during cosmic bowling.